Stories Below come from our Media Partner 3BL Media - Click their logo or any of the stories for more information
News & Updates
ifamagazine.com - It also calls attention to how growth has become too dependent on an expansion of investment, much of it by the property sector and local governments. The financial position of those local governments has been...
Huawei Technologies Co., China’s largest maker of telecommunications equipment, said Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s experience in the world’s most populous nation shows the importance of supply chain management.
China’s manufacturing is contracting in May for the first time in seven months, adding to signs that economic growth is losing steam for a second quarter. The preliminary reading of 49.6 for a Purchasing Managers’ Index (SHCOMP)...
May 22, 2013 Why BOJ Was Right Not to Talk Up BondsSource: CNBC
The Bank of Japan (BOJ) ended a two-day meeting on Wednesday, taking some market participants by surprise with a decision not to take any steps to ease heightened uncertainty in bond markets following the radical monetary policy...
May 21, 2013 New EU tariff hike gives US premium jeans the blues
FashionUnited.co.uk - OPINION_As of 1 May 2013, the EU introduced an additional 26 percent import duty on girlâs and womenâs jeans made in the US, taking the total tariff from 12 percent to 38 percent. The brunt of...
When 16th and 17th century European explorers sailed west in pursuit of a trade route to Asia, their search for a Northwest Passage was foiled by Arctic ice. Five hundred years later, melting icecaps have set off a global race to...
May 12, 2013 Facing pressure, clothing retailers reveal more
Bend Bulletin - The revolution that has swept the food industry is expanding to retail: origins matter. With fair-trade coffee and organic fruit now standard on grocery shelves, consumers concerned with working conditions,...
Source: UN News Centre
In an increasingly interconnected world where trillions of dollars worth of goods and services are traded annually, the rabidly expanding market for low-carbon and environmentally friendly products will create new opportunities,...
May 8, 2013 China reports stronger April trade growthSource: Bloomberg
BEIJING — China reported stronger April trade but analysts said export data were inflated and its shaky recovery might be weaker than it looks.
Bangladesh's garment boom has made Mohammad Fazlul Azim a wealthy man. Over three decades his empire has grown from a single factory to a string of plants that employ 26,000 workers and clock up an annual turnover of about $200...
[What would you find useful here?]
Please send suggestions to:
|HOME | ABOUT THE SITE | REGISTRATION INFORMATION | VOICES: FEATURED COMMENTATORS AND BLOGGERS | SPECIAL SECTIONS|