Accountability-Central.com
Register here.  Forgot your password?  Remember me
HomeAbout The SiteRegistration InformationVoices: Featured Commentators and Bloggers  Special Sections
Search

Categories:

Featured Content


Slide10

Slide10

Slide10

Slide10

Slide10


NewsAndInfo

 



Click Here to Subscribe to our RSS Feed
 



Stories Below come from our Media Partner 3BL Media - Click their logo or any of the stories for more information


News Search List Test Page

May 10, 2017 Company Announcement: Local Is Lekker With Kayema Energy And Ikhwezi Solar

Source: Engineering News

A new service agreement between Kayema and East-London based manufacturer Ikhwezi Solar (Pty) Ltd starting November is great news for consumers. Kayema now offers a 100% locally manufactured high quality solar water heating...

May 9, 2017 Hundreds of Students to Compete in Nation’s Largest Solar-Powered Boat Competition

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California: WHAT:     More...[more]

May 8, 2017 PlaySolar's Range of Products Emphasize That it's About Survival and not Sustainability

Source: Samachar Live

It initially started as post and content generating and sharing website but in short span of time, it ventured with Media Giants like PR News Wire, NASDAQ Globe News Wire, Business Wire, IANS etc. to name a few. Samachar Live...

May 8, 2017 Construction scheduled for Brooklyn landfill solar farm

Source: Free Lance-Star

The director of the Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH'-guh) County Department of Sustainability says the solar panels will start generating electricity by January. The solar panels will help the county save up to $3 million in energy costs....

May 7, 2017 Impending US Solar Energy Crash'

Source: wattsupwiththat.com

“Developers have been picking at the carcass,” Nathan Serota, a New York-based analyst at Bloomberg New Energy Finance, said in an interview. “As it turns out, the carcass was not so bad.” It is difficult...

May 7, 2017 United Renewable Energy completes New York's first interconnected community solar project

Source: nsg-italia.com

Finally, State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System increased its stake in Renewable Energy Group by 52.0% in the fourth quarter.

May 5, 2017 Lifeline for Nuclear Plants Is Threatening Wind and Solar Power

Source: Renewable Energy World

“It’s the wrong policy — and whether it proliferates or not is going to be a really big factor,” Invenergy Chief Operating Officer Jim Murphy said during a panel discussion at the Bloomberg New Energy...

May 5, 2017 PGGM Gets Exposure to U.S. Residential Solar Contracts from SolarCity

Source: swfinstitute.org

Dutch institutional investor PGGM invested €200 million into a big portfolio of SolarCity residential solar contracts. The revenue streams are linked to 38,000 U.S. homes across 21 states with solar panel installations. The...

May 4, 2017 Borealis And Borouge Launch New Solar Brand Quentys™

Source: Newswire Today

Borealis generated EUR 7.2 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 1,107 million in 2016. The International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC) of Abu Dhabi owns 64% of the company, with the remaining 36% belonging to...

May 4, 2017 What’s Going On At SolarCity' Only Elon Musk Knows For Sure

Source: CleanTechnica

Bloomberg New Energy Finance projects new rooftop solar will grow only 3% this year, compared with a 64% increase in 2015. All that doom and gloom has some stock analysts concerned. Bank of America analyst John Murphy wrote last...

Displaying results 51 to 60 out of 2091

HOME | ABOUT THE SITE | REGISTRATION INFORMATION | VOICES: FEATURED COMMENTATORS AND BLOGGERS  | SPECIAL SECTIONS

Published by

TM

Published by Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc.
Design & Contents Copyright © 2005 - 2017
By G&A Institute unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Accountability-Central is a service mark of G&A Institute, Inc.
New York, New York, USA

Email info@ga-institute.com | Web www.ga-institute.com